The Art For Change Action Group supports, encourages and promotes diverse Art Forms as effective tools for positive Social/Ecological Change. Capoeira Angola Capoeira is a beautifully complex art form, developed in Brazil by African slaves in their struggle for freedom. It is a dance of fighters and a fight of dancers that mysteriously combines elements of music, ritual, theatre and philosophy in a seemingly malicious yet playful game! During the “roda de Capoeira” (Capoeira circle/game), the captivating pulse of the music entrances the Capoeiristas in a dialogue of expression, creativity and connection. Alertness and self awareness, both physical and mental, are but some of the skills that the Capoeira tradition develops. Capoeira is inherently a powerful tool for social change. Its foundations rest upon notions of respect, camaraderie and collectiveness. Constantly transforming challenges into opportunities, a Capoeirista learns how to gracefully respond to difficulties, both in the “roda” and beyond.
- 3rd June 2020
- 20th May 2020
- 20th May 2020
- 19th May 2020
VOTUM KLIMA – Post-Covid : un vrai renouveau s’impose d’urgence si nous voulons prévenir la crise climatique!
- 5th May 2020
- 203106 52015000Europe/Luxembourg05bEurope/LuxembourgFri, 15 May 2015 18:48:13 +0200 2016
- 22515 MaypmFri, 15 May 2015 18:48:13 +02002015-05-15T18:48:13+02:0006 2018
- 3Fri, 15 May 2015 18:48:13 +020015 52015000Europe/Luxembourg05bEurope/LuxembourgFri, 15 May 2015 18:48:13 +0200 2016
- 113106 J000000Friday15 2017
- 163106 MayEurope/LuxembourgbFri, 15 May 2015 18:48:13 +0200000000pmFri, 15 May 2015 18:48:13 +020015 2017